So as we all step into this year together, there’s a big question that I think is on everybody’s mind. And that question is, “What does it actually take to live a good Life?” Is it about health or wealth, friendship love, passion, purpose? Or are there things that really matter that are fairly simple to cultivate, no matter your circumstance, but that most of us completely miss? And maybe most importantly, what can we do? How much is actually in our control? And does that vary from person to person or even within one person’s life from moment to moment, month to month, season to season?
No matter who you are, what you do or what life brings your way, the question of what it means to live a good life, it resonates at the core of every single one of us. No matter our circumstances to feel more alive and connected to feel like whatever version of our best life is possible, we have found a way to access it on some level. And we have a sense of agency and co-creation in it.
- 5 Life-Changing Relationship Habits
- Arthur Aron’s 36 Questions
- Good Life Project Bucket Quiz
- Sparketype™ Quiz
Find All Of The Episodes In This Series:
- How to Succeed at Anything Worth Doing | 2023 Kickstart
- What Should I Do With My Life? Start Here | Kickstart 2023
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED: We’re looking for special guest “wisdom-seekers” to share the moment you’re in, then pose questions to Jonathan and the Sparked Braintrust to be answered, “on air.” To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes