Below you’ll find a list of resources referred to in the book. Some are links that will take you to other websites, others are downloadable PDF documents or mp3 audio files, like the guided meditations recorded by Jonathan. Over time, we may well add to these resources, so be sure to check back in on a regular basis.
60-Second Snapshot Worksheet (Downloadable PDF)
Good Life Project Bucket Quiz: Click here to take the quiz
Book Club Discussion Guide: Hosting a book club or meet up? We’ve got you covered in this beautiful, 20-page Reading Group Discussion Guide.
Guided Mindfulness Audio Practices: Feel free to play any one of these mp3 files or download and use them on whatever player you normally use on your desktop or mobile device. To download, hover over the player, then use whatever method is appropriate for your platform. We will be adding additional lengths and different types of guided practices over time, so be sure to check back.
- 3 minute – morning
- 3 minute – intention setting
- 3 minute – two-handed breath
- 3 minute – evening wind down
- 3 minute – evening visualization
- 5 minute
- 10 minute
- 15 minute
- 20 minute
- Metta (Loving Kindness) Meditation, app. 16 minutes
- Guided Nature Walk – 7 minutes
Sleep Lab Resources: There are many qualified labs and practitioners around the world, so it would be nearly impossible to list even a small percentage here. We’ve shared a handful of the major centers below, many of which also have fantastic information on their websites.
- Berlin Questionnaire
- Stanford Center for Sleep Sciences
- National Sleep Foundation
- Cleveland Clinic Sleep Disorders Center
- Cornell Center for Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Mindfulness-based therapy for insomnia (MBT-I). It combines many of the best practices of cognitive therapy for insomnia and mindfulness-based stress reduction.
Green Smoothie & Juice Recipes:
- Juices & Smoothies from Kris Carr.com
- Recipes from Rich Roll & Plantpower Way – Epic 5 Recovery Blend, Deep Blue Sea Blend
Resources / ideas for movement activities & online streaming:
- BODi – Learn to have fun moving your body with thousands of workouts and 100+ programs. They also have great nutrition and mindset resources.
- MovNat – Using the outdoors to exercise
- MeetUp – Find local meetups for activities you enjoy doing.
Killer App Sample Email:
This is going to a very small number of peeps who know me well and whose opinions I really trust.
I’m in the process of taking a serious look at what I want to build and be moving forward. There are many different paths I could take. I have a solid internal sense of who I am, what people see me as and what value I provide, but I’m really curious how others perceive this. Especially you.
So, 2 questions for you
1. From the outside looking in, what do you perceive as my killer app? What do you come to me for or where do you see me offering substantial value to others?
2. What makes me different from others offering similar value, products, experiences or services?
I know you’re busy, so if you don’t have the time, totally cool, I’ll still love and adore you.
But, if you do, would be great to hear your thoughts.