Priya Parker is the founder of Thrive Labs, where she helps activists, elected officials, corporate executives, educators, and philanthropists create transformational gatherings.
She works with teams and leaders across technology, business, the arts, fashion, and politics to clarify their vision for the future and build meaningful, purpose-driven communities. Her clients have included the Museum of Modern Art, LVMH, the World Economic Forum, meetup.com, Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture, the Union for Concerned Scientists, and Civitas Public Affairs.
Parker is the author of The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why It Matters. In today’s conversation, we explore the power and art of gathering, how to turn a hum-drum party or dinner into a life-changing experience. We also dive into her very personal experiences with race, exclusion, activism, resolution, hard conversations and the moments that both shaped who she would become and define the path she would choose in work and life.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- Camp Good Life Project – BIG ANNOUNCEMENT – This is the final year of Camp GLP and WE ARE 90% SOLD-OUT ALREADY!!! It will be a celebration like no other. Join us and some 400 amazing people from around the world for 3 ½ days of connection, discovery, rejuvenation and reinvention. Learn more and grab your spot today!
- QUIP: QUIP starts at just $25 and, if you go to GetQuip.com/GoodLife right now, you’ll get your first refill pack FREE with a QUIP electric toothbrush.
- Ring: Get up to $150 off a Ring of Security Kit when you go to ring.com/GOODLIFE.
- ZipRecruiter: Post jobs for FREE, go to ZipRecruiter.com/good.
- Hunt a Killer: huntakiller.comgo to for 10% off your first box when you use the code GOODLIFE.