Today’s guest, John O’Leary, has lived through worse than most can imagine.
At age nine, a fire burned 100% of his body. He spent five months in the hospital, underwent dozens of surgeries, lost all of his fingers to amputation and had to relearn to walk, write, and feed himself.
He endured, persevered, and survived – largely because others emerged, served and inspired. He now lives to share the life-giving lessons from his story in a new book, On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life.
In This episode, You’ll Learn:
- How the fire that burned him affected his siblings.
- What it was like to date and eventually find love and marry
- Why the great goal of his life for so many years was just to be ordinary
- How he was called from carpenter and roof layer to international inspirational speaker.
- How a book his parents wrote to say thank you to their community altered the course of his life forever.
- Four questions that you can ask yourself every day that will allow you to live an awesome mindset.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode: