John Chester has been a filmmaker and director for the last 25 years, telling stories that re-connect us with our humanity and help us see the same in others. During that same time, his wife Molly, was busy changing lives as a private chef and teacher in LA, with a focus on natural foods, biodiversity and sustainability. Years into their careers, they took a radical left turn, moving out of the city, buying a piece of land that’d been deemed largely unfarmable and transforming it, over a period of years and sometimes gutting challenges and loss, into Apricot Lane Farms. It’s not just a biodynamic, regenerative and organic farm, but a stunning example of what is possible when you hold onto a vision to rehabilitate a small slice of nature, while surrendering to how the adventure tells you it needs to unfold. The story of Molly and John’s journey is captured in a moving new documentary called The Biggest Little Farm.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- FabFitFun: Discover new beauty, fashion, home, fitness & wellness products. Use my code GOODLIFE to get $10 off your first box at FabFitFun.com!
- Mailchimp: Now what? Mailchimp, that’s what. Learn more at mailchimp.com
- Skinsei: Visit Skinsei.com/GOODLIFE for a free diagnostic & get 20% off your first order with code GOODLIFE
- Butcher Box: To receive $20 off your first box and a package of Free Bacon in every box for the Life of your subscription, go to ButcherBox.com/GOODLIFE or enter GOODLIFE at checkout.
- Fully: To get your body moving in your workspace, go to fully.com/GOODLIFE