We tend to take on one of 3 modes as we head into the end of the year:
- Rush To The Finish | Goal Striving Mode
- Check Out | Vacation Mode
- Reflect, Integrate & Assess | Review & Plan Mode
That last one is my approach. I love to use these final weeks to understand what happened over the last 12 months, in all parts of life, consider what went well and why, where I stumbled and why, and how I can learn and integrate all of it into setting up the year to come to rise higher.
And, I thought I’d walk you through my process – it’s a very different take based on a model I developed a number of years ago around the key elements of living a good life I call the Good Life Buckets. Super excited to share this powerful process with you in today’s episode.
Find All Of The Episodes In This Series:
- How to Bring Purpose & Possibility Into Your Work | The 2022 Plan
- How to Feel More Alive | The 2022 Plan
- How to Accomplish Big Things | The 2022 Plan
My new book is available!
Check out our offerings & partners:
- Talkspace: Online Counseling Via Text, Audio, Or Video Messaging. At Any Time, From Anywhere. Get $100 off of your first month with Talkspace. To match with a licensed therapist today, go to Talkspace.com or download the app. Make sure to use the code GOODLIFE to get $100 off of your first month and show your support for the show.
- Canva: Create beautiful designs with your team. Use Canva’s drag-and-drop feature and layouts to design, share and print business cards, logos, presentations and more. Design like a pro with Canva Pro! Right now, you can get a FREE 45-day extended trial when you use my promo code! Just go to Canva.me/GOODLIFE