What people are saying about Jonathan’s new book…
- Amid the pressure of our everyday routines, it’s easy to forget what matters most. We yearn for lives with more energy, enthusiasm, and connection—but where to start? The brilliant Jonathan Fields shows us, in this thought-provoking and action-provoking guide. With engaging (and often funny) stories, cutting-edge research, concrete ideas, and examples from Fields’s own experience, How to Live a Good Life will inspire readers to start living their good lives, today.Gretchen Rubin, New York Times bestselling author of The Happiness Project and Better Than
- Many people over the years have considered the question of how to live a good life, but only one of them is Jonathan Fields: seeker, leader, thinker, mensch. Drawn from Fields’ wide-ranging intellectual sources and deeply kind heart, HOW TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE is the one book you need to answer the one question that matters.Susan Cain, co-founder of Quiet Revolution and New York Times bestselling author of QUIET: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
- Jonathan Fields’ book takes ideas from psychology, literature and philosophy (both western and eastern) and literature and blends them into a delicious fruit smoothie of wisdom. The book will help those who want to give their life more meaning, value and deep breaths.A. J. Jacobs, New York Times best-selling author of Drop Dead Healthy and My Life As an Experiment
- Want to move from dreaming to doing, then How to Live a Good Life is for you. With an irresistible blend of soul, humility, and smarts, Jonathan Fields takes you by the hand and walks you down the path to the life you’ve longed for but didn’t have a clue how to create—one full of meaning, connection, and fun. Don’t just read it, live it!Kris Carr, New York Times best-selling author of Crazy Sexy Diet and Crazy Sexy Kitchen
- What is a good life?” has been a question asked by philosophers going back to the ancient Greeks. But somewhere along the line we abandoned the question, and over time our society’s notion of success has taken us further from a life of meaning, fulfillment and authentic connection. In “How To Live A Good Life,” Jonathan Fields provides simple, scientifically-validated daily prompts designed to help you find your own good life, and then live it.Arianna Huffington, co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group, New York Times bestselling author of THRIVE and The Sleep Revolution.
- HOW TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE delivers on the promise of its title, with a plethora of practical tips and in-depth exercises to help you become the best you can be. Get off of autopilot. And get into a life of positive energy, meaningful relationships, and powerful purpose with this inspiring — and fun — book.Daniel H. Pink, author of DRIVE and TO SELL IS HUMAN
- Sometimes, the simplest ideas make the biggest difference in our lives. In How to Live a Good Life, Jonathan Fields offers a simple yet powerful lens through which to look at your life and design your days – through connection, contribution and vitality. Let Jonathan take you by the hand and give you real actions that bridge the gap between your big idea and your awakened life. His work is not just a wake-up call, it’s a roadmap and a rousing reminder of your gifts.Elena Brower, Author, Art of Attention
- With his trademark warmth, intelligence, and awesome sense of humor, Jonathan Fields does more than explain how a good life is possible–he gives point-by-point, actionable steps to make it so. Based on his personal experience, the wisdom garnered from contributors to his Good Life Project (some of the world’s greatest thinkers on happiness), and his massively wonderful Good Life tribe, this not so much a self-help book as a field guide to your good life. It turns out that a good life, with all of its wonder, brilliance, and chaos is far, far better than a perfect life. I can think of no wiser (or kinder) guide than Jonathan.Susan Piver, Author of Start Here Now: An Open-Hearted Guide to the Path and Practice of Meditation
- How to Live a Good Life skillfully pairs potentiality with action. Fields’s voice is refreshingly down-to-earth, and his enthusiasm is contagious. My ‘Good Life’ buckets runneth over after reading this book! I’ve drunk The Good Life Kool-Aid and suspect a lot of others will too!Kristen Noel, Editor-In-Chief, Best Self
Jonathan Fields is on a mission to inspire possibility.
A New York City dad, husband, he currently runs a mission-driven media and education venture, Good Life Project®, where he and his team lead a global community in the quest to live more meaningful, connected and vital lives. He produces a top-rated podcast and video-series with millions of listens and views, where he hosts in-depth conversations with leading voices from Sir Ken Robinson to Brene Brown, Elizabeth Gilbert and hundreds more.
Together with his team, Jonathan also facilitates a growing catalog of events, training and courses that range from summer camp for creative souls to awakened living and organizational training on mindset, community-building and innovation. Along the way, Jonathan founded a series of community-driven companies in the yoga, health and fitness space and, for more than 15 years, has taught everything from yoga and mindful living to conscious entrepreneurship to thousands, from soccer moms to moguls and celebs.
Jonathan has also been featured widely in the media, including everything from The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and FastCompany to Real Simple, O Magazine, Self, People, Vogue, Elle, Allure, SELF, dozens of radio appearances and thousands of other places that sound cool, but don’t impress his daughter all that much.
For two powerhouse months starting November 3rd, Jonathan will take you far deeper into your own, personal quest to live a good life than any book or recorded program is capable of going, with progressive, weekly live online teachings, each one building on the last. Moving you, step-by-step toward a more joyful, connected, meaningful and alive life. He will also be available live online after each teaching to answer questions in real-time, share insights, ideas and strategies to help you reclaim your life. This is not a pre-recorded or automated program. It is not just a book club or surface-level Q&A. This will be a one-time-only, 8-week step-by-step good life implementation deep-dive, live online with Jonathan and his team once a week for two-transformational months. Jonathan does not plan to ever offer this experience, in this format, live with him in real-time again. It is a very special opportunity for Good Life Ambassadors only. And an incredible way to kickstart your life and set up 2017 to be your best year ever!