Below you’ll find a list of resources referred to in the book. Some are links that will take you to other websites, others are downloadable PDF documents or mp3 audio files, like the guided meditations recorded by Jonathan. Over time, we may well add to these resources, so be sure to check back in on a regular basis.
60-Second Snapshot Worksheet (Downloadable PDF)
Snapshot360™ Online Quiz: [This will be live by Friday, October 21st]
Guided Mindfulness Audio Practices: Feel free to play any one of these mp3 files or download and use them on whatever player you normally use on your desktop or mobile device. To download, hover over the player, then use whatever method is appropriate for your platform. We will be adding additional lengths and different types of guided practices over time, so be sure to check back.
- 5 minute
- 10 minute
- 15 minute
- 20 minute
- Metta (Loving Kindness) Meditation, app. 16 minutes
- Guided Nature Walk – 7 minutes
Sleep Lab Resources: There are many qualified labs and practitioners around the world, so it would be nearly impossible to list even a small percentage here. We’ve shared a handful of the major centers below, many of which also have fantastic information on their websites.
- Berlin Questionnaire
- Stanford Center for Sleep Sciences
- National Sleep Foundation
- Cleveland Clinic Sleep Disorders Center
- Cornell Center for Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Mindfulness-based therapy for insomnia (MBT-I). It combines many of the best practices of cognitive therapy for insomnia and mindfulness-based stress reduction.
Green Smoothie & Juice Recipes:
- Juices & Smoothies from Kris Carr.com
- Recipes from Rich Roll & Plantpower Way (coming soon)
Resources / ideas for movement activities & online streaming:
- DAILYBURN – online & mobile workouts
- YOGAGLO – online streaming yoga
- PELOTON – hybrid online/at-home indoor cycling
- BOOYA – variety of streaming online classes
- MovNat – Using the outdoors to exercise>
- Mobility | WOD – learning how to free your body and move without pain.
- Tough Mudder – outdoor adventure racing
- SoulCycle – indoor cycling
- Gymnastic Bodies – progressive training programs built around gymnastic movements
- MeetUp (to find almost any kind of activity locally)