The faster you can choose, the more time you can spend actually doing the things that matter, and walking away from the things that don’t. In today’s GLP Riff, we share a simple question that serves as a powerful decision-making tool designed to simplify your decisions, reduce “decision fatigue” and lead you more quickly to the things that matter most.
Good Life Science: In our Good Life Science segment, we’re diving into some fascinating new research on mindfulness.
Yes, mindfulness. We know, there’s been a lotta research on this topic. But this is different. The big challenge with mindfulness, when it comes to science, is that people are lumping a bunch of different practices under the umbrella of mindfulness, then making claims about what it can do. But, a new study finally dismantled the core elements of the practice (focused awareness and open monitoring) and showed how each does something very different, and has its own special-sauce benefit. And, as always, for those who want to go to the source, here’s a link to the full study.
Our Podcast Partners:
- ShipStation: Manage and ship your orders. FREE for 30 days, plus a bonus. Visit ShipStation.com, click on the microphone at the top of the homepage and type in GOODLIFE.
- MVMT Watches: Get 15% off today, go to MVMT.com/good
- Tunein: Catch all-new episodes of some of your favorite podcasts early with TuneIn First Play? Download the free TuneIn app now.
- Videoblocks: Go to videoblocks.com/goodlife to get all the stock video, audio, and images you can imagine for just $149.
- Thrive Market: Get $60 of FREE organic groceries + free shipping and a 30-day trial atthrivemarket.com/goodlife.