Today’s conversation features Neil Pasricha, New York Times bestselling author of The Book of Awesome series, three-time Webby Award winner, Harvard MBA grad, former Director of Leadership Development at Walmart, and husband, father, son, and brother.
He is the author of a new book, The Happiness Equation: Want Nothing + Do Anything = Have Everything, which started as a letter to his unborn child on how to live a happy life, after his wife told him she was pregnant on the flight home from their honeymoon!
In This episode, You’ll Learn:
- How Neil divides his time into 3 buckets for optimal happiness (and how they are different from the 3 buckets Jonathan offers).
- Why wanting can often lead to the exact opposite of happiness.
- Why he advocates for a ‘home contract’ as a key to happiness, in addition to a business or employment contract.
- How action leads to motivation, not the other way around.
- Why he’s loving the word practice these days.
Mentioned In This Episode: