Good Life Riff: What if you could do a single activity that had the effect of optimizing your mind and body, deepening beautiful relationships with people you can’t get enough of and allowing you to do work that filled you with a sense of purpose? That’d be pretty cool, right?
We call this the Good Life Bucket “Trifecta,” because, in one fell swoop, you fill all three Good Life Buckets: Vitality, Connection and Contribution (for more on the buckets, just download the intro to How to Live a Good Life. It’s free here).
The more you can seek out or create these opportunities, the better your life becomes. In today’s riff, we’re sharing a great example of a Good Life Bucket Trifecta (hint: it involves a whole lotta snow) and how you might explore integrating this concept into your quest to live a good life.
Good Life Science: In our Good Life Science segment, we’re diving into some fascinating new research on anti-aging, mushrooms, how they affect your health, fight aging and potentially even protect against dementia. Oh, and by the way, we’re not talking about “those” mushrooms (ya know, “magic” ones). We’re talking about good old-fashioned, easy to find, yummy to cook white-cap, porcini and other delicious edibles. And, as always, for those who want to go to the source, here’s a link to the full study.
Our Podcast Partners:
- ShipStation: Manage and ship your orders. FREE for 30 days, plus a bonus. Visit ShipStation.com, click on the microphone at the top of the homepage and type in GOODLIFE.
- MVMT Watches: Get 15% off today, go to MVMT.com/good
- Tunein: Catch all-new episodes of some of your favorite podcasts early with TuneIn First Play? Download the free TuneIn app now.
- Videoblocks: Go to videoblocks.com/goodlife to get all the stock video, audio, and images you can imagine for just $149.
- Thrive Market: Get $60 of FREE organic groceries + free shipping and a 30-day trial atthrivemarket.com/goodlife.